[Tango-A] Buenos Aires Tango Tour with Agustina & Claudio

Agustina Claudio agustinayclaudio at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 01:39:50 EST 2009

*BUENOS AIRES TANGO TOUR*
December 10th to 21th 2009

See a city full of charm and personality.
Discover the culture that gave birth to TANGO!
Spend 11 days of intense practice.
*The Program
** 10 nights of accommodation in double occupancy.
* Daily classes & Milongas.
* City Tour.
* Diner Show
* Ranch Day
* All transportation
*Price: 1400U$S*
*More info: agustinayclaudio at gmail.com*

*Agustina & Claudio* teach together after 11 years, they tour regularly
Europe and United States giving workshops.
They designed this seminar program 6 years ago and they improved every
details on it after each experience.
You can check details about their teaching method (Instructional DVD "Tango
from the Heart") and feedback from
the people that enjoy this tour in previous years at: www.actango.com.ar
*Here some emails we got from the people after the last trip:*
Agustina y Claudio:
 We want to thank you again for the wonderful trip you put together.  We
enjoyed it so very much.
We cannot imagine how the trip could have been any better.
It was a fabulous introduction to Buenos Aires and the soul of tango.
 Thank you again for making our introduction to Buenos Aires so memorable,
* Tom and Sarah from Albuquerque*
Hi A & C,
Just want to say thank you for such a wonderful experience in Argentina.  As
always, you had everything planned
to the letter.
The lessons, the great restaurants, the ranch, the sights of the city , the
shopping, and of course the amazing
Milongas.
We couldn't have asked for a more perfect time (you even provided perfect
weather.)
*Love, Margaret & Julius from Buffalo*
We wanted to thank you again for your patience with our lessons and all of
the wonderful experiences we
had with you.  We had a really great time, and the trip met all of our
expectations.
It was such a pleasure getting to know both of you and little Lucas.
*Louise from Los Angeles*

Meet us in Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Agustina-Videla-Claudio-Asprea-Tango-Argentino/44200216661?v=wall&ref=share