[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango de los Muertos - Post-Muerto

Tova Moreno tovamoreno at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 23:58:29 EST 2009

Tango de los Muertos is over and out!

Thank you to everyone who came to Tango de los Muertos! It was so wonderful to see you all there, dancing up a storm and celebrating five delightful years with us! Yay!

***Tell Us About your Experience
The Feedback Form is now online, so please go to it and tell us your thoughts. Although we're not planning to organize another event anytime soon, I doubt we'll be able to stay away from organizing forever, and we take your ideas and suggestions very seriously. (For example, the idea for this year's Mixer Milonga came directly from a submission of last year's feedback form. A shoutout to Brian Doughty for that awesome suggestion.)

***The Monster Orchestra
Because we love the Monster Orchestra so much, we recorded the live performance this year and will make it available as a CD. If you also love them and want to support the creation of live tango music for dancers, please buy a CD! They are $10 each, and proceeds will go right back to the musicians. Pre-order a CD here so we know how many to make.

***Photos and Videos
Videos and photos of the event by Marty Katz, Sorin Varzaru, Alejandro Almanza and others will be available soon through the TdlM website. If you're on Facebook, you may have already seen some of the photos people have posted there. (If you yourself posted photos, please upload the photos to the Tango de los Muertos Facebook group so that everyone can see them!) If you took videos of the performances, please pass them on to us.

That's all. We hope to see you on a dance floor somewhere soon!

Abrazos,
Tova & Carlos
MorenoTango
www.TangoDeLosMuertos.com