[Tango-A] Buenos Aires townhouse for rent

John Brzezinski info at killasonna.com
Thu Nov 12 09:45:49 EST 2009

Private rental:  Beautiful 2 bedroom townhouse (i.e. PH), located on
Acuna de Figueroa, near Costa Rica, in Palermo Viejo (see photos and
map on <http://www.stayinpalermo.com/>our website); walking distance
to Salon Canning and an easy cab ride to other venues.  Casa Palermo
is a two story townhouse with private courtyard and roof terrace,
situated within a small complex of three properties, furthest from
the street, so it's quiet and private.  2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms. The
beds are queen size and super comfortable; heating and air
conditioning in each room.  The house has a fully equipped kitchen,
high speed wireless Internet, TV, etc.  Numerous restaurants nearby
and you can walk to Palermo SOHO, as well as Alto Palermo (shopping
mall).  It is a safe area, with easy transportation options (i.e.
taxis, buses, subway) and numerous boutiques, galleries and restaurants.

The rent is $140/night. We hope you choose Casa Palermo for your
accommodations in Buenos Aires. We are certain that you will be
pleased. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to write or
call.  We will be happy to provide touring and dining suggestions.
Our local manager can attend to any special needs.

Even if you select other accommodations, please visit
<http://thebuenosairesblog.blogspot.com/>The Buenos Aires Blog and
use it as a resource.

Best regards,

John & Carolyn Brzezinski