[Tango-A] NA-C: Announcing: Minneapolis Pre-Holiday Tango Marathon 2009

Eli eleserowitz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 17:42:02 EST 2009

The Minneapolis Argentine Tango Community is getting together for a
Tango Marathon Dec 17-20. The Marathon is made up of mostly regularly
scheduled events, so you can come get a taste of the community.

* Milongas
* Practicas
* Workshops taught by Eli Leserowitz
* Live Tango Music by "Mandragora Tango"

For the schedule and pricing see this webpage:
http://www.elileserowitz.com/tango/events/091219_MSP_Marathon.htm

If you plan to travel from out of town email me and we will try to
help you with housing.

Eli Leserowitz

"Changing Minneapolis from 'fly-over land' to 'layover land'"
--
www.elileserowitz.com
(m) 347-224-4493