[Tango-A] NA-E: Looking for amateur tango talents

sergio segura sergioseguratango at yahoo.com.ar
Thu May 28 15:54:16 EDT 2009

So, you think you can dance?

We are looking for AMATEUR TANGO TALENTS to perform in several events organized by Sergio Segura Tango Productions. This gives the performer the exciting opportunity to show his or her skills in front of an audience.

The performances will take place at the following locations:

Lunch Time Tango
Cocktail Tango
Splash Tango Bar (LGBT & Friends)
Tango at the Riverfront (Yonkers)

Any kind of style/ages are welcome. Same sex couples and groups are welcome too.

These are unpaid performances but give the performer the fun experience of being a star on the dance floor!

If you are interested, send your contact information with a link to your video to: sergioseguratango at yahoo.com.ar

If you need help with your routine or if want us to choreograph an exciting, thrilling performance-style tango for you, check our schedule for STAGE AND PERFORMING TANGO classes at www.learnargentinetango.com, directed by Anton Gazenbeek.

New Stage Tango course starting June 9th. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity!

We look forward to seeing you out on the dance floor!

Sergio Segura
President
International Tango Productions
wwww.sergioseguraproductions.com