[Tango-A] NA-E: Kara Wehnam and Yanick Wyler in Asheville, NC July 9-14

karen jaffe kjsummit at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 12:37:25 EDT 2009

NA-E: Kara Wehnam and Yanick Wyler in Asheville, NC July 9-14

Tangogypsies presents
Kara Wehnam and Yanick Wyler Coming from Buenos Aires to Asheville, NC!
July 9-14

VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DklbFjRWZEc
Mark your calendar!
Group classes, private lessons, supervised practica, and social dancing. Reasonable pricing, some local housing available.

For bios and full schedule- www.tangogypsies.com

Class topics
1.CONNECTION IN OPEN EMBRACE: (All Levels) Technique/concepts for dancing in open embrace.
2.CONNECTION AND MUSICALITY IN CLOSE EMBRACE: (All Levels) Technique/concepts for dancing in close embrace.
3.TECHNIQUE FOR WOMEN (All Levels)Adornos:The grounded leg/ the free leg.A study of our grounded leg and how it works so we can liberate the free leg.
4.TURNING WITH EASE (All Levels) Get good solid fundamentals on leading/following and pivots with fluidity and ease.
5.MUSICALITY (INT)Get Rhythm: The small stuff that makes you dance.with complex rhythmic variations.
6.CONNECTION AND SENSUALITY(INT)Slower Movements to connect the dance- Sustained movements, Paradas, Low Boleos
7.BOLEOS(INT/ADV)Finding more creativity with our Boleos. Generating Boleos in unexpected places.
8.SACADAS (INT)Of the Woman to the Man.Examining our structure, timing and technique, and playing with variety.
9.SMALL COLGADAS AND VOLCACAS (INT/ADV) Combinations with subtle out-of-axis positions.

Early registration- before June 30
Packages: " FULL": all inclusive -- Thurs thru Sunday -- $175. "WEEKENDER": includes 5 classes Sat /Sun, Sat milonga $100.
Private lessons-available

Karen Jaffe www.tangogypsies.com

(828)-215-1177

Live fully,... Love freely,... Laugh out loud!

Dance like no one is watching.....