[Tango-A] NA-E: End of Tango Fantasy Festival - Thanks to All !!

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Thu May 28 19:50:05 EDT 2009

Dear Milongueros y Tangueras:

As we close one more USTC Tango Fantasy Festival, I would like to  take
this opportunity to thank the whole Tanguero's (as) community for the  support
you have given me, also helping me to keep organizing this wonderful
festival in this beautiful Sunshine State of Florida.

It is with your help, indeed, and your support that I can continue to bring
 you the best talent, best teachers, best venue and best event we can offer
 you from Argentina.

Over the Memorial Weekend we experienced milongas every night of over  350
people in a huge dance floor at the Deauville's Napoleon Ballroom.  The
Masters of Tango Show was awesome, spectacular beyond description, with 8
couples of the best show talent there is.   It can be said  that this Congress,
by far, has been the best ever.

My promise to you is that next year it will be even better, and every  year
we are going to strive to make this Festival greater and greater.

Please tell your friends.  Let's get on a campaign to elevate Tango
Fantasy to the next level.  With your help we can do it.

Tango Forever,

Lydia Henson
(305) 275-2802
_www.tangofantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com/)

**************Cooking Dinner For Two? Sign Up & Get Immediate Member-Only
Savings.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222652750x1201460983/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215225797%3B37274671%3Bq%3Fhttp:%2
F%2Frecipes.cookingfor2.pillsbury.com%2F%3FESRC%3D934)