[Tango-A] NA-E: Kara Wehnam and Yanick Wyler in Asheville, NC July 9 to 14

karen jaffe kjsummit at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 4 02:44:09 EDT 2009

NA-E: Kara Wehnam and Yanick Wyler in Asheville, NC July 9 to 14

Tangogypsies presents
Kara Wehnam and Yanick Wyler
of Buenos Aires

July 9 to 14

see bios - www.tangogypsies.com

Class size is limited! Contact to reserve your spot. Come out and join us!!
Saturday Milonga - Open to public.

A few private lessons available for Sunday evening.

Locations

(FBFC MLC) FBFC Movement and Learning Center 90 Biltmore AVE, Asheville, 28801
(AAC) Asheville Arts Center 308 Merrimon Ave,Asheville, 28801

Schedule
Thursday, July 9: (FBFC MLC)
7:30p to 8:45p class 1: CONNECTION IN OPEN EMBRACE: (All Levels) Technique/concepts for dancing in open embrace.
9p to 10:15p class 2:CONNECTION AND MUSICALITY IN CLOSE EMBRACE: (All Levels) Technique/concepts for dancing in close embrace.

Friday , July 10: (FBFC MLC)
7:30p to 8:45p class 3: TECHNIQUE FOR WOMEN (All Levels)
Adornos: The grounded leg/ the free leg.A study of our grounded leg and how it works so we can liberate the free leg.
9p to 10:15p: class 4: TURNING WITH EASE (All Levels)
Get good solid fundamentals on leading/following giros and pivots with fluidity and ease.
10:15pto 1am: supervised practica

Saturday, July 11: (FBFC MLC)
12p to 1:30p: class 5: MUSICALITY (INT) Get Rhythm: The small stuff that makes you dance.with complex rhythmic variations.
1:45 to 3:15p : class 6: CONNECTION AND SENSUALITY(INT)
Slower Movements to connect the dance- Sustained movements, Paradas, Low Boleos
3:30p to 5p: class 7: BOLEOS(INT/ADV)
Finding more creativity with our Boleos. Generating Boleos in unexpected places.

9p- 2a: Milonga (AAC)

Light snacks,desserts, water and red wine included. BYOB if you wish.
Performance by Kara and Yanick

Sunday, July 12: (FBFC MLC)
1:30p to 3p : class 8 : SACADAS (INT) Of the Woman to the Man. Examining our structure, timing and technique, and playing with variety.
3:15p to 4:45p: class 9 : SMALL COLGADAS AND VOLCACAS (INT/ADV)
Combinations with subtle out-of-axis positions.

Pricing
Door prices:
À la carte
Any one class $30
3 or more classes $25 each
Friday supervised practica -- $15
Saturday milonga -- $20, includes red wine, snacks, desserts -- BYOB. Performance by KARA AND YANICK
Packages:  " FULL " : all inclusive -- Thursday through Sunday -- $220.
        "WEEKENDER" :  includes 5 classes Saturday and Sunday, Saturday milonga -- $125.

Student pricing for door- FULL- $150, WEEKENDER- $85, any one class- $20, 3 or more classes $15 each

PRIVATE LESSONS- ($80 + floor fee)

All info and contact—www.tangogypsies.com
kjsummit at hotmail.com

Karen Jaffe (828)-215-1177

Live fully,... Love freely,... Laugh out loud!
Dance like no one is watching.....