[Tango-A] NA-E:Added Note-A Special kind of Fireworks

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 11:55:27 EDT 2009

SPECIAL NOTICE if you are here in the Big Apple this weekend:
after tonight¹s BIG Celebration of
the 400th anniversary of our European founding by Dutch explorer,
Henry Hudson....
And OUR COUNTRY¹S BIRTHDAY ...

More fireworks with a our fire-y Alicia Cruzado
A SPECIAL HAPPY ADDITION TO OUR NIGHT---we don¹t feature many demos at
ESMERALDA¹S, BUT I attended Alicia Cruzado¹s milonga last night-- she did
the most joyful dance (she is about joy!) with our guest dj and teacher,
Jürgen Pichler, so I asked them to do this improv thing---
and it¹s good to go!  (ladies, not bad to see her footwork‹inspiring as all
get-out)

 Lucille Krasne  212 777 6053
 ³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS²
 Session 73,  73rd and 1st Av, SW corner