[Tango-A] NA-W: CANCELED La Milonga de Jeanne - July 10, 2009, Oakland, CA

Eugene & Jeanne Hill genejeanne at comcast.net
Fri Jul 3 18:27:10 EDT 2009

Dear friends,

We are forced to cancel our July 10th (Friday) Milonga because the
elevator at Lake Merritt Dance Center is out of service.

Since we were able to move the Monday night classes to the Lounge on the
ground floor, we will continue the Monday classes without interruption.

Enjoy your 4th of July weekend with the many tango activities such as
the International QueerTango Festival and Nora's Tango Week!

Cheers,

Jeanne "Jan"