[Tango-A] NA-W: TWO Seminarios with Gustavo Naveira & Giselle Anne in Boulder's 2009 TangoEncuentro(tm) Events!

Brian Dunn brian at danceoftheheart.com
Thu Jan 22 22:19:11 EST 2009

Dear Tango Aficionados,

We are happy to announce that Tango legends Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne
will again join us for the third year in a row in Boulder, Colorado for
SEVERAL of Dance of the Heart's Colorado TangoEncuentroT 2009 events!

Please feel free to pass this information along to anyone you feel would
especially appreciate the early notice.  As we said at the start of last
year's program, we want to learn (& dance!) with those of you who, like us,
have come to "love the best" in tango, as personified by this radiantly
inspiring tango couple, who routinely sell out seminars and workshops around
the world.  On their recent return to Buenos Aires, their acclaimed classes
at La Manufactura Papelera set new records with over 150 people in
attendance, and their recent seminars in Europe and San Francisco are
completely sold out as well.

We're thrilled to be able to share them with you again in 2009.  The big
difference this year - TWO separate couples-only 20-hour Seminarios for you
to choose from!  Unlike the "General Seminars" offered in the last two
years, we've asked GyG to open up the treasure box for 2009 and share with
you some of the "Thematic Seminar" gems they've developed in recent years.
These unprecedented opportunities for "high-level" tango in the Rocky
Mountains include:

- the USA premiere of a NEW Thematic Seminar "Tango/Milonga/Vals
Differences"
(TangoEncuentroT Part 1: May 11-16)

AND

- an additional Thematic Seminar in off-axis tango - "Colgadas y Volcadas"
(TangoEncuentroT Part 3: September 5-10), followed by several days of
workshops in a-la-carte format.

For the complete fanatics among you, this scheduling offers the possibility
of combining the Thematic Seminar experiences with attending the acclaimed
Denver Tango Festivals on Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.

Price remains the same as last year: US$560 Advance registration price per
person per program, couples only, with payment details on the website.  As
the program begins to fill, we'll keep the website updated with how many
spaces are left in each program, so you can decide the best time to commit
to attending based on your own needs.

As usual, you'll be able to sign up for the couples-only Seminarios online
at our website at www.danceoftheheart.com, or alternatively send a check to
"DOTH LLC" to the address below.  Registration is already open for the May
Thematic seminar.  We'll be in further touch ahead of time with those of you
attending, because we have some special enhancements planned for this year
to make your experience that much more rewarding.

Please let us know about any questions you may have, mark your calendars,
watch the website to make sure you don't miss your chance to get in before
it sells out again, and we'll see you in a few months!

Abrazos,

Brian Dunn and Deb Sclar
Dance of the Heart LLC
775 Pleasant Street
Boulder, Colorado USA
303-938-0716
www.danceoftheheart.com
"Building a Better World, One Tango at a Time"