[Tango-A] UPDATED - This Wednesday 2/27, CORAZON'S FIRST ANNIVERSARY!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 22:05:07 EST 2008

CORAZON FIRST ANNIVERSARY EXTRAVAGANZA

Come one, come all, to Corazon's first anniversary! We're throwing an
unbelievable party – it's like a one-night festival!

Check out all the details for this amazing event; please note that due to a
contract conflict Los Hermanos Macana were not permitted to teach for us,
though they are still performing at 11. Class details below!

**

ROBERT REIS, Guillermina Quiroga's FOREVER TANGO partner, is back in New
York after SEVEN YEARS! Begin the evening at 8:30pm with a class with this
great master!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vhQgniQbm60

*

Dance to LIVE MUSIC by TITO CASTRO and MAURIZIO NAJT, starting at 10pm!

*

At 11pm, enjoy a performance by the outstanding LOS HERMANOS MACANA!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kzcTBUtjzWQ

*

With special treats, friendly crowds, and the very best of tango, we have
had a beautiful first year. Come and celebrate with us this Wednesday at
CORAZON!

Corazon is at Dance Studio 101.
101 Lafayette Street (second Floor)
1 block south of the Canal Street Station (N, R, W, Q, 6, J, M, Z)
Parking is free and plentiful.

Beginner class: 8:00pm
Intermediate class with Roberto Reis: 8:30pm
Dancing: 9:30pm 'til 12:30am.

Snacks are served all night and the cash bar offers cold drinks for the
thirsty!

Admission: $12

See you Wednesday at Corazon -- a taste of Buenos Aires in New York!

Your host & DJ,

Yesim "La Turca"
www.yesimlaturca.com