[Tango-A] [NA-E] Leap Milonga at Yale

Yale Tango Club yaletangoclub at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:59:33 EST 2008

The milonga that only happens once every 4 years!

Friday, February 29, 2008
DJ: Tine Herreman
Milonga: 8pm-2am
Exchange for student tangueros, dinner included: 6-8pm

Come meet and dance and eat with friendly student dancers from Yale
and other communities!

Info here: http://www.yaletangoclub.org/milonga.html

¡¡TOTALLY FREE FOR EVERYONE !!

To get to Yale just google-map the directions or hop on the MetroNorth
train from Grand Central to New Haven.

Location:
Harkness Ballroom
376 Cedar Street