[Tango-A] NYC: Tango Elixir workshops with Nina March 8 & 15

Nina Tatarowicz ninatanguera at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:02:04 EST 2008

Hello Friends,

I will be in NYC from March 8 -- 17, and hope to see you out dancing
or otherwise!
I am passing along the information for the tango workshops that I am
giving on Saturdays March 8 & 15, hosted by Santiago Steele.  There is
also a link that you can access on Facebook that allows people to RSVP
for an early registration discount:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=8958836237

Hope to see you soon~

Besos xoxo

( * Nina Tatarowicz
www.TangoElixir.com
ninatanguera at gmail.com
312-730-8873

Tango Elixir in NYC

March 8th  4:30--6pm:  "The Ring of Fire-- Finding the Connection in
Close Embrace"

March 15th  4:30--6pm:  "The Ring of Fire-- Spiral Turns in Close Embrace"

"Master effective tools to create dynamic flow & connection...dance
with lightness & ease."

$25/person or $40/couple

Location:   Practiclonga-939
939 8th Ave. (W55 & W56)