[Tango-A] Tango Fantasy Festival - Memorial Weekend - "Early Bird" registration extended

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 01:11:51 EST 2008

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

Good news for those who want to take advantage of the "early bird" special
registration to our twelfth Tango Fantasy Festival on Miami Beach during
Memorial Day Weekend (May 22 - 27, 2008).

Our "early bird" date has been extended to March 10, to  give a chance to
those who have not received the flyers with registration forms  yet since they
were mailed out a bit late.  We are still mailing flyers to  our Reps. to place
at the milongas in your town.  Please call me if you  would like to be on the
mailing list or if you have a group you would like to  bring to the Festival.
We have very special rates and  discounts for groups.

Please check our website for regular updates.

Tango Forever,

Lydia Henson
(305) 275-2802 (NEW)

48)