[Tango-A] NA-E: La Boca Feb 5th ARMANDO ORZUZA & NURIA MARTINEZ at Iguana

gm info at celebratetango.com
Mon Feb 4 03:32:40 EST 2008

Tuesday February 5th...
La Boca Milonga, NYC
Doorway to a world of Tango
IGUANA, 240 W 54 St (B¹way & 8th) 2nd floor!
One of NYC¹s best Mexican Restaurants. 212 765 5454

WE HAVE FIXED THE SOUND SYSTEM PX AND NOW BOTH FLOORS ARE A JOY TO ENJOY!
IGUANA has TWO wooden Dance areas on the upstairs 2nd floor where we will
be, that are joined by a beautiful curving bar. This allows us the freedom
to have the New & Exciting Leaders' Practica by the School of Traditional
Argentine Tango (statnyc.com) concurrent with the beginner classes.
Come celebrate our NEW HOME, NEW SCHEDULE AND NEW EXPERIENCES
Join my weekly celebrate tango list for special offers.
6:30 to 6:50 Free Intro to Tango - GAYATRI 7:00 to 8:00 - basic class with
GAYATRI 6:30 to 8:00 - Leaders' Practica with SERGIO & ANTON - STATNYC.com

8:00 to 9:00 - intermediate class
Special Guest Teacher Star of TANGO ARGENTINO  (the show that started it
all)
ARMANDO ORZUZA

9:00pm - 12:30am DANCING in both areas to the Music of :
Guest DJ: La Turca Yesim

10:30pm Performance by:
ARMANDO ORZUZA & NURIA MARTINEZ

Cover $15 – includes classes, entertainment & milonga
Students $8 with current ID
La Boca & Practica $22

PRACTICA $12
Information: 212 725 1078
info at celebratetango.com
Your Host: GAYATRI
Venue:
IGUANA, 240 West 54th St (B¹way & 8th) 212 765 5454
Dinner optional, reservations advised.
Parking: CHECK SIGNS!
B¹way 6 hour muni after 6pm, street parking-try west and north of 54th and
8th Ave.
If you find more info let us know so we can make parking easier for
everyone.