[Tango-A] SA: Conventillo de Lujo Sur

amyandray@wowway.com amyandray at wowway.com
Mon Apr 7 21:01:39 EDT 2008

We have added another apartment under the Conventillo de Lujo umbrella.  The
name of this apartment is "Sur", Conventillo de Lujo Sur.   It is located
south of the microcenter in the exclusive tango area of Boedo.   The
apartment is 2 blocks from the milonga Lo de Celia, 5 blocks from the
popular milonga on Thursdays, Niño Bien, and the afternoon milonga on
Saturdays, Los Consegrados, 11 blocks from the Congreso, and 20 blocks from
the famous corner of  Homero Manzi.  There are banks, markets, lots of
shopping, restaurants, etc.  in the immediate area.

This lovely one-bedroom apartment has a full bed in the bedroom and a single
bed living room for a second or third person.  It is available immediately.
Our daily rate is very accommodating.  Please contact us at the address at
the end of this note to book your week in the crib of tango.

Our bed and breakfast, Conventillo de Lujo, is located in the Palermo
Hollywood/Belgrano area.  This is an quiet, upscale, secure neighborhood.
The popular Milonguita de Colegiales on Fridays and Sundays is within easy
walking distance.   La Glorieta, the weekend outdoor milonga, and the
Wednesday milonga at the Cabrera Soho restaurant is a little longer walk or
a short taxi ride away.   We offer the perfect venue for the individual
traveler and for small groups up to about 20 people.  We have six bright and
colorful luxury apartments with full kitchens, comfortable living rooms,
modern bathrooms, and beautiful outside balconies.  The names of the one-
bedroom apartments are "Cuartito Azul", "Malena", and "La Cachila".  The
names of the two-bedroom apartments are "A Media Luz", "El Amanacer",
and "La Cumparsita".  We also have two rooms, each with a private bathroom,
on our rooftop terrace, "El Patio de la Morocha".  One is perfect for one
person on a limited travel budget.  This is "Uno".  The other lovely room is
newly constructed, larger than Uno, great for a couple.   This
is "Milonguita"

Please visit our website and view pictures of the building and the
apartments.  Our rates and services we offer are also posted on our website,
http://www.ConventillodeLujo.com.

OPENING JUNE 2nd!!  Our own "Milonga del Conventillo de Lujo" on Thursdays
at the Cabrera Soho restaurant in Palermo Soho.  Details to follow shortly.

Amy and Ray
Conventillo de Lujo
(54 11) 4779-1294
reservations at conventillodelujo.com