[Tango-A] NA-E: QuinTango performs in Baltimore-Washington area, Sunday, 13 April 2008

Joan Singer joan at quintango.com
Mon Apr 7 20:41:38 EDT 2008

The Lyceum Concert Series presents QuinTango in concert Sunday, April
13, at 3:30.  The performance is at the Sandy Spring Museum, 17901
Bentley Road, Sandy Spring, MD. Information and ticket reservations
at 301-774-0022.   Tickets - $20; students - $16. Pre-concert talk at
3:30, concert at 4:00.  We hope to see all our Baltimore-Washington
friends at the concert!  More information at
<http://www.sandyspringmuseum.org/f900.html>http://www.sandyspringmuseum.org/f900.html

Joan  Singer, music director of QuinTango
812 W. Braddock Rd.
Alexandria VA 22302
voicemail: 703-548-6811
fax: 734-520-6811