[Tango-A] Tango Fantasy Festival - Memorial Weekend May 22 - 27 on Miami Beach, FL

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 01:13:35 EDT 2008

Hola Milongueros y  Tangueras:

Only a few weeks left for Tango Fantasy  Festival on sunny Miami Beach.
Memorial Weekend only from May 22 (opening  night) through Tuesday, May 27 when
the last Milonga ends at 5  am.

We have an spectacular cast of   teachers and performers.  Please check our
web site for more  information.  _www.tangofantasy.com_
(http://www.tangofantasy.com)

Please make  reservations directly with the  Deauville Resort, on the ocean,
tel. no. 305-865-8511 at a great rate of only  $125 plus tax for single or
double occupancy.  You will need to mention Tango Fantasy  in order to take
advantage of this special rate.

I have a list for roommates if anyone  is interested please e-mail me.

I take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support and help in
making this Tango Fantasy Festival a continued success.
Tango Forever,
Lydia Henson
(305) 275-2802