[Tango-A] NA-E: Final Tango by Moonlight of the Season in Boston this Saturday, 29 Sep

Dancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Fri Sep 28 06:58:21 EDT 2007

The Final Tango by Moonlight of the 11th Season in the Boston area will take
place this Saturday, 29 September from 7:30 to 11pm at the Weeks Footbridge
over the Charles River at Harvard Square near the corner of Memorial Drive
and DeWolfe Street.  The event is FREE and it is considered one of the most
romantic events in the city, rendering Boston alongside Paris as one of the
most romantic cities in the world. We expect a gorgeous evening so come
dance under a moonlit sky and create your own magic.  For further
information, contact Clifton at 617-413-2981 or send an e-mail to
info at bostontango.org. Visitors to the Boston area can get to the venue
easily by subway to Harvard Square, and ask for directions to Dunster House,
one of Harvard's dormitories.  The bridge is located across the street from
Dunster House.  We hope to see you all tomorrow evening.