[Tango-A] NA-E: ATANH Seacoast Milonga Saturday Sept 29 in Portsmouth, NH

Adriana Pinto adrimp1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 06:53:57 EDT 2007

Dear tango friends,

ATANH (Argentine Tango Association of New Hampshire)
is sponsoring a milonga in Portsmouth, NH, and we are
happy this time to be holding it at the Portsmouth
Ballroom, 948 Route 1 Bypass, Portsmouth, NH, (603)
433-2009.

The usual complimentary lesson prior to the milonga
starts at 7:30pm and will be taught by Adriana Pinto
(one of our association's board of directors) and Carl
Potvin.

The milonga itself will start at 8:30 and continue
till midnight with Adriana DJing.

Tickets: $10  - ATANH members
$15 - general public
$5 - students with a valid id

Need more information? Please call Adriana at (617)
816-1967