[Tango-A] NA-E Gay & Lesbian Beg/Adv Beg Tango Lessons

Lexa Rosean tigerstango at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 04:08:21 EDT 2007

For the month of October, Tiger will be taking over Paul
Chernosky<http://www.tangokultur.info/tangoqueer_en.htm>'s
Gay & Lesbian tango classes. In an attempt to keep true to Paul's vision of
creating a safe haven for gays & lesbians, the classes will be advertised as
such. In an attempt to also reconcile this with my own adamant objection to
all forms of segregation, I would like to welcome all those interested in
the homo erotic experience in Argentine Tango as well as those interested in
gender play (ie: women learning the lead and men learning the follow). This
is a great opportunity for good leaders to learn the follow and good
followers to learn the lead. Everyone must feel comfortable exploring both
roles and dancing with same sex partners. And of course, TRUE  beginners
(regardless of sexual or gender orientation) are welcome.

Argentine tango classes on Sundays in Sep/Oct

Beg class 5pm - 6pm
Adv Beg class 6pm - 7:30pm
7:30pm - 8pm open practica

889 B'way between 19th - 20th sts #4A NYC
$20 per class. practica included.

NOS VEMOS!
TIGER (LEXA)

http:tigerstango.blogspot.com