[Tango-A] EU-W: Which milongas in Berlin? And where to stay?

Tango Zen: Dance Here Now tangozen at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 07:09:50 EDT 2007

Friends,
If you live in or have been to Berlin lately, I´d like to ask your help in
finding milongas for me. As you know there are many milongas in Berlin.
According to Tango Danza magazine,  for example, there are 8 milongas every
Sunday evening.

I am going to Berlin this Sunday, September 30 through Wednesday, Oct 3.  Id
like to go to milongas, which are favored by milongueros/milongueras. Also
my favorite music is by Biagi, Canaro, Di Sarli, Rodriquez, D'Arienzo,
Tanturi, Calo, Fresedo...

Could you tell me which milongas I can go to? If you'd like to recommend
milongas for me, please send your email to tangozen at hotmail.com.

Also I´d appreciate it if you could recommend a place, which is reasonable
priced and close to the milongas.

Thank you in advance.

Chan Park

"TangoZen is about learning to appreciate traditional tango through
disciplines of Zen, which is synonymous to simplicity and clarity of body
and mind. "
http://www.TangoZen.com

“Walk Here Now: Walk to Meditate, Anytime, Anywhere”
For more information, visit http://www.WalkHereNow.com