[Tango-A] Dtelef & Melina: US-Tour February/March 08

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel tango at tangodesalon.de
Mon Sep 3 05:08:57 EDT 2007

Dear Tango-friends and-organizers,

We hope you are all fine and dancing a lot.

We would like to inform you about our upcoming tour to the USA in
February and March next year. We're quite happy to inform you, that
we already fixed an interesting schedule for a couple of cities:

14 - 17 February: Valentango Festival Portland
23/24 February:  Workshops in Pittsburgh (PATangoS )
29 February - 2 March: Milonguero Festival in Champain Urbana
3 - 14 March: Classes in New York (Empire Dance Studio)
15/16 March: Workshops in Philadelphia (Tango Hug)

We'll be very happy to meet you (again) and inform you as soon as
possible about the excact workshop- and class schedules.

Infos for Tango-Organizers:
There are still some free slots in our schedule, especially during
the weeks and after our stay in Philadelphia. We'd be pleased to
prolong our stay in the US until the end of March, if you are
interested in hosting us.
Please be so kind to contact us soon, as we have to coordinate our
tour with our European schedule.

Cheers,

Melina and Detlef

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel