[Tango-A] NA-E; La Boca- DANIELA PUCCI Y LUIS BIANCHI - Cyrena y Eduardo and farewell to RUBEN

celebratetango info at celebratetango.com
Mon Sep 3 01:48:33 EDT 2007

La Boca Milonga
DOORWAY TO A WORLD OF TANGO
Tuesday September 4th

7:30 to 8:30 - basic class with GAYATRI MARTIN
8:30 to 9:30 - intermediate class Special Guest Teachers
DANIELA Y LUIS
Welcome back to NYC!
See information below on their upcoming workshop series "SUBLIME TURNS"

Performance by:
DANIELA PUCCI
LUIS BIANCHI
plus
Just back from reaching the Finals from almost 300 Semi-finalists our
Champions
Cyrena Drusine & Eduardo Goytia

and join the Pre-birthday and FAREWELL DANCE For our own
Ruben Ferrin

Guest DJ:
Yesim “La Turca’

Come and join friends for a fun night dancing on one of the smoothest
dance floors in a friendly elegant setting.
Dinner optional, reservations advised

Cover $13 – includes classes, entertainment & milonga at...
IL CAMPANELLO BAR & RESTAURANT
136 West 31st Street. NYC (6-7 Avenues)
Reservations: 212 695 6111

Information: 212 725 1078
info at celebratetango.com
Your  Host: Gayatri Martin

SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER THURSDAYS 8-10PM
WITH DANIELA PUCCI AND LUIS BIANCHI
"SUBLIME TURNS"
7-WEEK WORKSHOP SERIES ON TECHNIQUE, MUSICALITY AND IMPROVISATION OF
CIRCULAR MOVEMENT
LOCATION: Champions Dance, 257 W 39th St, 14 floor
PRICE: $40/workshop, $30 with advance registration.
$25/workshop with advance registration for four or more workshops.
Please email danielayluis at luisbianchi.com or call (617)218-7548 to
register.
  9/13 Essential Technique for Circular Movements
9/20 Elegant Movements Around the Axes
9/27 Floating Giros
10/04 Finding Sacadas Everywhere
10/11Alteraciones: Unusual Changes of Direction
10/18 We will be traveling! No workshop this week
10/25 Explosion and Expression: Adding Dynamics to Circular Movement
11/01 Improvising in Circles

Looking Forward to...
Celebrating  Tango!
Gayatri