[Tango-A] NA-C: Legal Announcement - Denver Tango Festival Representation

Tom Stermitz stermitz at tango.org
Thu May 17 15:42:53 EDT 2007

Please note that The Denver Tango Festival is managed and run by me,
Tom Stermitz, and under my business name, LEM, LLC. The Denver Tango
Festival is a licensed tradename owned by me. The Denver Tango
Festival is not associated with other businesses or organizations in
Denver. All payments, risks and responsibilities for the Festival
activities come through me.

Associated with the festival are several invited vendors, plus some
DJs and Teachers directly hired by the Festival as announced at the
webistes: http://Tango.org or http://LaEternaMilonga

Also associated with the festival are the Tango Colorado Outdoor
Milonga and BBQ, and The Friday Mercury Milonga. These events are
included as part of the festival and the organizers of these events
are paid out of the Gold or Milonga passes.

Sorry, but in the past I have been less than clear about this, and as
a result the good name of the Festival is being used by others for
their own businesses.

Tom Stermitz
http://Tango.org
http://LaEternaMilonga.com