[Tango-A] NA-C: Denver Festival at The Tango House, Milongas, Shoes, Julio & Corina

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Thu May 17 14:24:59 EDT 2007

Greetings from The Tango House,

For the 4th consecutive year TTH will offer early and late milongas around
the Memorial Day festival on Thursday, May 24th, 9-2am, and Monday, May
28th, 8:30-1am. Both are $12 at the door. The Tango House is an
extraordinary tango venue. A favorite among many world travelers.

Ruddy Zelaya is one of the original, most knowledgeable and well loved tango
DJs in North America. We are thrilled that he will be our DJ here next
Thursday.

We are proud also to be the site for the first four days of Julio & Corina's
six day visit. For information about J&C workshops and privates please
contact Nina Pesochinsky at 720-434-4342 or nina at earthnet.net.

AND SHOES! A new shipment of Comme il Faut shoes arrived yesterday. It
includes many pairs of hard to find small and large sizes. The shoe boutique
will re-open after remodeling starting on Wednesday, May 23rd. It will be
open during regular events at The Tango House and by appointment.

Please see our web site for more details at http://www.thetangohouse.com.

With our best,
Chas & Gaia

The Tango House