[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC'at ESMERALDA'S, Dance til Mdnight

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 15:44:39 EDT 2007

Esmeralda¹s Tango & Tapas this Sun. May 20

(PLEASE E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SATURDAY¹S DANCE PARADE LINE-UP.
See notes below. We¹ll have red balloons on the van.)

YESIM LA TURCA will DJ this May 20th and you can dance Œtil midnight‹or
later if in the mood.
YESIM will also d.j. for us in the parade!!!

This week¹s ³MEET THE MUSIC² with Ilene de Woodstock is postponed
until June.
Last week¹s topic, ³Getting Acquainted with the Key Singers of the Golden
Age of Tango was fun because of the interactive character of this
experience!
Dancers were plenty vocal about dancing to music with vocals-- many nays,
many yeas!!!

SESSION 73 is at 73rd St & 1st Ave, SW corner  €  $10 admission
includes classes at 6:30. JEAN FUNG teaches pre-intermediate class in the
Party Room,
I teach the beginners class Front Bar area
Doors open at 5:30 --Please try the delicious tapas with the COMPLIMENTARY
DRINK offered by Session 73 in the café until 8:30 (or later if you on the
music salon nights.)

Hope to see many of you Sunday for some fine dancing!
      Lucille
PS. And enjoy Yesim¹s CORAZON milonga on Wednesday¹s.
DANCE PARADE Sat., May 19th (I hope it does not rain‹I believe the rain date
is Sun)
10am - 12noon - Parade Formation: There will be a tent at West 32nd Street
and Broadway, NO ONE IS Admitted into parade after 12:30 Better come
earlier‹gets too crowded to find anyone in the crush.
 Led by Mayor Bloomberg and a surprise celebrity Grand Marshall, the parade
will be followed by a vibrant Dance Festival in Washington Square Park,
including DJs and dance performances on several stages....
      1pm - Welcome Address
      1:30 ­ Parade starts
At Washington Square North (the arch), street dancers will enter the Park.
Floats will turn right on Waverly and proceed toward Sixth Avenue for Float
dismissal.

4pm-8pm: After the Parade, Enjoy DJ's and dance performances in the Park!

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053
 ³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays
 http://www.lucillesdesigns.com