[Tango-A] NA-E: Toronto, Brisk Ticket Sales, Paradiso's 10th Anniversary Milonga Fri Apr 6 --- take advantage $30 Ticket by March 31

Patricia Katz pkatz at trebnet.com
Mon Mar 26 23:00:55 EDT 2007

Toronto, Canada; 10th. Anniversary Milonga Fri. April 6

Dear tango lovers,

We thank all those who have bought their tickets and have taken advantage of the discount ticket price of $30 per person
for our very special 10th. Anniversary Milonga on Friday April 6.
The last date for the discount price to be paid in full is Saturday March 31.
In the event that the evening is sold out, we will send another email to save some people disappointment at the door.

>From April 1, the ticket price is $40 per person.

A great evening is planned!!!
*Live tango music with Raul Jaurena and his New York Tango Trio direct from
New York city including bandoneon, violin and keyboard playing your
favourite tango classics.
*A wonderful tango performance by the star of Tango Argentino & Forever Tango
Nelson Avila and his partner Madalyn.
*The best in Toronto's d.j. selections.

Tickets available on:

Tuesday March 27 at Viva Tango Studio, Club Lusitania 2nd. floor, 103
Ossington Ave., between Queen & Dundas 7:30 - 10:00 pm

Friday March 30 at Paradiso, 805 Dovercourt Rd., 8:30 - 1:30 am.

or by arrangements as follows:
email paradiso-tango at rogers.com
or call hotline: 416-208-3848

Paradiso