[Tango-A] NA-C:Denver Memorial Day Festival - Julio Balmaceda & Corina de la Rosa Registration

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Mon Mar 26 20:11:59 EDT 2007

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

I felt compelled to send out a reminder about J & C registrations
because the private lessons are disappearing.  Thank you so much for
your incredible support and enthusiasm for our Denver Memorial Day
Milonguero Festival.

The group class registrations are due May 1, 2007.  I need to have
your group class registration before I can schedule a private lesson.

J & C will be teaching their private lessons separately on Wednesday,
Thursday and Friday, 10AM - 4PM.  If you are planning to arrive on
Friday morning, then I will be able to schedule some lessons later in
the afternoon.

J & C will NOT be teaching any private lessons on Saturday, Sunday,
or Monday because of the group classes and milongas that will be
going on almost 24-hours a day every day during the festival weekend.

Please note that our Denver Memorial Day Milonguero Festival
activities begin on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 at theTango Colorado
practica and will continue until Monday, May 28, 2007.  Julio and
Corina will perform at the Mercury Cafe milonga on Friday, May 25,
2007.  The outdoor milonga on Sunday that takes places at the
gorgeous white marble pavillion, hosted by Tango Colorado, is also
not to be missed!

We hope that you can come to Denver for our incredible festival and
dance non-stop for a week, day and night, just as we always do!

If you wish to purchase a milonga pass, please go to
www.tango.org.  However, you will not be able to register for J & C
classes from the website.  Instead, please send me an e-mail and I
will forward to you the registration materials as an attachment.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can answer any questions
you may have.  Once, again, thank you for your wonderful support and
enthusiasm!

My warmest regards to every one of you,

Nina

Nina Pesochinsky
Tango Maverick Ent.
720-434-4342

This is the MODERATED email list for Tango Colorado. Posts have been
approved by an officer of Tango Colorado or a group moderator. If you
reply to a message from this list, the reply goes to the AUTHOR of
the message, not to the entire group.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
     Individual Email | Traditional