[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Come dance uptown! Milonga at Columbia Univ this Sunday

Tine at Yale Tango Club tine at yaletangoclub.org
Thu Mar 22 22:36:30 EDT 2007

Hola amigos

Come dance with some fresh faces this Sunday :) !

The Tango Club at Columbia University / Barnard College is organizing a
brand new milonga Sunday; it will be a regular event (dependent on
the academic calendar) more details will be announced to the lists.

Come join us for the First Milonga at Columbia University!

This Sunday March 25
Columbia Ideal
 8pm-midnight
Guest DJ Tine Herreman of Yale Tango Club
(that's me)

where:
Main Campus, Philosophy Building
Room 301
116th St and Broadway; hop on the 1 train, it's on the same block.
Admission $10, students $5

For information, email columbiatango at gmail.com

Did you know that the university student milongas in Buenos Aires before the
war were the rowdiest parties in town. We'll do our best!

Tango at universities is booming! There are tango clubs at dozens of
universities around the nation. Now you have one in New York too. We are
looking forward to dancing with you Sunday.

With best regards,
Daniel and Priscilla, organizers,
Tine, DJ

--