[Tango-A] NA-C: Classes & Workshops w/ Deb Sclar & Brian Dunn this weekend in Chicago will put SPRING in your Tango!

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 19:50:22 EST 2007

Deb & Brian arrived in Chicago on Wed., March 7 direct (more or less with flight delays) from Buenos Aires and danced at Barba Yianni last night. Tonight we'll be at Cafe Duvall (pre-milonga class @ 7:30 p). If you have questions about the classes / workshops or to pre-register, contact Phoebe J. (PJ) Grant of WindyCityTango, Unlimited at (773) 260-2595 / WindyCityTango at yahoo.com (allow 24 hours for response); send urgent emails to TangoLadyChicago at tmail.com. To schedule private lessons with Deb &/or Brian, call Brian's cell phone: 303-517-1024.

I am NOT going to paste in the entire flyer again - just the basic schedule of classes. A PDF version of the flyer is accessible on Tango Noticias - http://www.tangonoticias.com/ads/ads07/debbrian.pdf.

Remember, we're springing forward early Sunday morning. Therefore, Sunday workshops start at 1:00 pm Daylight Savings Time (DST). The change is happening 2 weeks earlier than historically. The "springing forward" of the clock means we loose an hour, so PLEASE do not be late for the workshops. In fact, if you'd like a wake up call, just let me know!
SPECIAL & PRE-MILONGA CLASSES
Thursday, March 8  $15pp - Class fee includes Milonga (Guest Instructors for Nina)
Cafe Duvall  (257 W. 23rd Place, Chicago)
____  7:30–9:00 PM  ”Ignite a Fire” All Levels
All other classes & workshops are at Mariposa (1803 W. Byron, Chicago - www.MariposaChicago.com)
Friday, March 9  $15pp before Los Besos Milonguita ($15 additional entry for milonga)
____  7:30–8:45 PM   ”Breathing to Navigate” All Levels
Saturday, March 10 $10pp or FREE with 2 prepaid Workshops
____  1:00–1:45 PM   ”Ready, Set – Tango!” All Levels
Monday, March 12 $15pp for class only or $20pp with Practonga
____  8:00–9:15 PM   ”Fresh BsAs Favorites” Intermediate Plus
Practonga 9:30 PM –12:30 AM  $10 without Class
WORKSHOPS ($35 per class without advance registration; Additional pre-paid pricing information is available from Phoebe – such as $115 for all 4 if & ONLY if PrePaid)
Saturday, March 10
____  2:00–3:30 PM  ”Free Leg Tango” All Levels
____  4:00–5:30 PM ”Giros & Rebote” Intermediate
Sunday, March 11
   1:00–3:00 PM All Levels
____ ”Tango of the Woman”
____ ”Tango of the Man”
____ 3:30–5:00 ”Infinite Sacadas Together” Intermediate Plus; Entrance to this Workshop requires pre-approval by Deb &/or Brian &/or Phoebe

Phoebe J. (PJ) Grant of WindyCityTango, Unlimited

(773) 260-2595 direct contact / WindyCityTango at yahoo.com
Promoter, Teacher, Performer, Sponsor of Argentine Tango