[Tango-A] misc: townhouse for rent in Palermo

John Brzezinski @ Killasonna Lodge info at killasonna.com
Thu Mar 8 19:42:22 EST 2007

Townhouse For Rent -- If you are planning to visit Buenos Aires to
experience the tango scene and need accommodations, please see our
website:  <http://www.stayinpalermo.com/>CASA PALERMO

Casa Palermo is located on Acuna de Figueroa, between Soler and Costa
Rica streets, in the Palermo Viejo district; walking distance to
Salon Canning.  Casa Palermo is a two story townhouse with private
courtyard and roof terrace.  It's not on the street, so it's
quiet.  There are many restaurants nearby, and Alto Palermo (shopping
mall) and the shops of Palermo Soho are within walking distance.  It
is a safe area, with numerous transportation options (i.e. taxis,
buses, subway) and near the many boutiques, galleries and restaurants
that Palermo Viejo is so well known for.

The rent is $100 US/night and there is a one week minimum.  The
calendar on our website is usually up-to-date.  To make reservation,
please visit our website for instructions.

We hope you choose Casa Palermo for your accommodations in Buenos
Aires. We are certain that you will be pleased. If you have any other
questions, please don't hesitate to write or call.  We will be happy
to help with touring and dining suggestions.  We look forward to
hearing from you.

Best regards,

John
John & Carolyn Brzezinski