[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Dancing &/or "Meet the Music " Sun.Mar.11

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 21:43:38 EST 2007

SUNDAY, March 11 The 1st. ³MEET THE MUSIC SALON²!
at ESMERALDA¹S TANGO & TAPAS at SESSION 73, 1st Ave and 73rd, SW corner
Ilene de Woodstock hosts the first informal (very)
³MEET THE MUSIC SALON²
with a number of wonderful tango aficionados joining all of you
in a listening /discussing/sometimes moving hour inviting your own
participation, questions, thoughts!

Come meet Di Sarli, D¹Arienzo, Canaro, Pugliese, Tanturi, Troilo, Laurenz,
Fresedo, Donato, Biagi
& all their friends ­ the great musicians and orchestras of tango. 7:30-8:30
held in the Party Room after the classes. For more info. call Ilene at
845-246-1122 or e-mail her at Ilene Marder <imhmedia at yahoo.com>

(Dancing continues in front from 7:30-11:30 or later, as usual for those who
just want to dance)
Ilene also spins the platters this night;
Jean Fung teaches the pre-intermediate, and I teach the beginner--- both
classes at 6:30

DON¹T FORGET SESSION 73¹S SPECIAL OFFER:
Served in the café only-- 5:30 to 8 --Come for delicious tapas
and receive A FREE DRINK!!!
LAST SUNDAY MANY OF YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE COURTESY DRINK AND DELICIOUS
FOOD!!  Thanks for supporting the restaurant and bar so handsomely! Food
reports were divine!
Dancing was glorious as was the music, film and well-behaved mob of people.

NOTE: Congratulations to one of my special D.J¹s , La Turca Yesim, and
Genevieve on their new milonga on Wednesday nights at 101 Lafayette!

See you soon,
Lucille

212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays