[Tango-A] NYC Wednesday Classes + Videos + More!

danielayluis@luisbianchi.com danielayluis at luisbianchi.com
Wed Jan 17 03:17:49 EST 2007

Greetings to all!

This is a reminder that our Wednesday classes in New York City start tomorrow,
January 17! See details below.

Daniela Pucci & Luis Bianchi
http://www.luisbianchi.com

1. WEDNESDAY CLASSES resume tomorrow, Wednesday, at Champions Dance. One
class: $15; 4-week package (1 class): $50

WEDNESDAYS
@ Champions Dance Studio
257 w 39th st between 7th and 8th, 14th floor
New York City, NY

7:30pm Foundations Progressive Series
Expand your tango vocabulary and deepen your musicality and use of body
dynamics. Learn to communicate more effortlessly and effectively with your
partner and increase your sensitivity and connection. Learn to use the
vocabulary you know in innovative ways. The foundations class emphasizes the
development of solid technique and body control and the focus is on
intermediate and advanced students.

8:30pm Advanced Progressive Series
Keep expandind your vocabulary, musicality and dynamics with more challenging
material. Explore funky sacadas, ganchos, boleos, alteraciones, rebotes,
enrosques,
shared axis elements and beyond. Learn how to make your moves work both in
open and close embrace.

2. The first TANGO CLINIC will be held on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10.  One session
(1.5 hours): $30

Polish your dance with these special semi-private technique classes.
Enrollment is limited to 4 people/session to allow us to focus on the
particular needs of each student. Learn exercises that you can do at home in
order to fine-tune your tango skills and body awareness and find the most
enjoyment in your dance. Email or call us for details.

3. MONDAY CLASSES AND GUIDED PRACTICA continue at Kelley and Ping

MONDAYS
@ Kelley and Ping
325 Bowery @ 2nd st
New York City, NY

6:30pm Beginners
Learn your first tango steps and begin to understand the music with classes on
tango, milonga and vals.

7:30pm Intermediate Progressive Series
Expand your tango vocabulary and explore new possibilities for musical
expression. Find your creativity in the dance.

8:30pm-11pm Guided Practica
Practice your moves and polish your technique under the instructors'
supervision. Learn a new step every week.

4. VIDEOS of our LA and San Francisco performances are online!

Check out videos of our performances from LA in You Tube:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XmHNqe23P0k&mode=related&search =
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xQKTWtHM0GY&mode=related&search =

We also have some videos from San Francisco:
http://www.luisbianchi.com/desilucion.WMV
http://www.luisbianchi.com/pajaros.WMV
http://www.luisbianchi.com/morena.WMV