[Tango-A] NA-E:Nocturne NYC, 1/20 Carlos and Tova, Adam and Ciko , Comme Il Fauts, DJ Robin

robin thomas niborsamoht at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 14:24:09 EST 2007

Nocturne Tango Salon!

This Saturday

This months guests are Carlos and Tova Moreno from
Boston. They will be performing and teaching a class
entitled "Snappy changes of direction"

We will also have performances by Adam and Ciko, Just
back from an extended stay in BsAs.

Also Ladies! We will have a large selection of Comme
Il Faut shoes on sale courtesy of Carrie Whipple from
Portland Oregon who is coming all the way to sell
shoes at Nocturne.

We will also have Lexa Rosean reading charts and
tarot, more info about Lexa below.

DJ Robn Thomas

Class 9PM-10PM
Milonga 10PM-at least 3AM
$12
50% Full Time Student discount with valid ID

Empire Dance
125 W25th St 11th fl (buzzer 17)
212 645 2441
www.empiredance.com

All of you know our Tanguera Lexa who leads and
follows in the milongas but did you know that:
Lexa was voted NYC's Best Witch by The Village Voice!
The NY Times says: "Ms. Roséan has her share of
satisfied customers..."
and The New York Post hails Lexa as the "psychic of
the moment"!
Did you know that Lexa has written eleven books on
magic, spells, tarot, and astrology
and that she writes predictions for Cosmo and
Seventeen magazines as well as the Reportango!
I bet you didn't know that she commands over $175 for
a consultation
but she offers our tango community a once a month gift
of tarot/astrology readings for $15!
Take out 15 minutes to see Lexa at Nocturne Milonga to
dance with your Stars and see what 2007 has in store
for you!
www.LexaRosean.com
http://tigerstango.blogspot.com

www.robinthomastango.com