[Tango-A] NA-E: Dario's Tango Guide On-line video

Ilene Marder imhmedia at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 13:16:10 EST 2007

Here's a treat-  Dario Da Silva and Claire Vivo have launched a video
tango guide available for viewing on youtube, google and itunes....(also
a cool way to review what we've been doing in Woodstock Tango's
Thursday classes)!
So click on one of the links below.....
happy dancing,
Ilene

Dear Tangueros,

Dario's Tango Guide is now live and on the Net !!!

Here is the FIRST Free Tango lesson series available on the most popular
websites, see below.
We will have a bi-monthly lesson, starting from the basic steps to more
advance steps.
Enjoy these professional videos edited by Emiliano De Laurentiis and
give us your feedback.

Please forward this email to all your Tanguero friends and all your
friends that might be interested in learning or perfecting their Tango
technique.

Enjoy :)
iTunes
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=212769657