[Tango-A] NA-C:date change for Meet in the Middle

Karen Whitesell kglass at mo-net.com
Wed Feb 28 12:10:38 EST 2007

So Sorry to do this, but Meet in the Middle 2007 will be held on week later, Aug 10-12, with early bird class and practica on Thurs Aug 9.

I failed to check with the motels and a Legion convention took all the rooms on the first weekend in Aug as was previously scheduled.

We'll do the second weekend in Aug this year.  All else will remain the same. Same faculty, same place, same price and bargain price till July1, and same fun.

If you have added my festival to you list or web site, would you please change the date for me.  I would really appreciate it. If you already have made plans, hope you can change.  We want you with us.

Again the motels are:  Super 8, 417-461-0230, Comfort Inn 417-466-4511.

Breathing easier now,
Karen