[Tango-A] Juan Carlos Copes signing products at Festival Buenos Aires Tango

tango traveler tangotraveler at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 08:15:32 EST 2007

Tango Traveler Discount Card is proud to announce the participation of the great Juan Carlos Copes "the tango dancer of the century" in its stand at the IX Festival Buenos Aires Tango.

  Copes will be at our stand #20 in La Rural in Buenos Aires signing books, DVDs, videos, and CD-ROMS purchased in our stand. He will also be signing historic photographs from his private collection which he has donated to us. All products are available at discounted prices for members of Tango Traveler. Simply present your card to get your discount.

  This is a very special chance to have a memory of the great Juan Carlos Copes and we encourage all to take advantage of this opportunity.

  See you at the festival!

  Tango Traveler Discount Card

  Also, all Copes, Todaro, and Color Tango products are available at discounted prices at www.tangotravelercard.com

Correo Yahoo!