[Tango-A] Note: Tango Festival & Event Planners

m i l e s miles at tangobliss.com
Mon Feb 26 01:05:46 EST 2007

Hi,

Are you planning a Tango Festival or Weekend Workshop that include
workshops, classes, and online registration and payment via PayPal or
Credit Cards ?

Need a lil help with your web online registrations, course
descriptions, and what not ?

How would you like to click a button or two and have it all done for
you AutoMagically ?

How about...

1.) Manage your enrollees
2.) Track PayPal Payments.
3.) Review and Send Email confirmations.
4.) Track site usage and content effectiveness on a day to day basis.

Just to name some features of the service modules I provide....

Let me streamline and update your websites so that you can have
online registrations and payments.

I'm very reasonably priced and have been in business as web developer
for 9 years.

Please contact me off list at miles at tangobliss.com or call 415.686.6164

As reference: I built all of the functionality that powers
danieltrenner.com.

Thanks.

M i l e s.

TANGOBLISS - - -  BUILDING TANGO WEBSITES FOR TANGO TEACHERS
M i l e s                                info at tangobliss.com
MagicMiles Software                         (415) 686 - 6164
http://www.tangobliss.com/        AIM/Yahoo/MSN:  magikmiles