[Tango-A] EU-E: August 22-26 Moscow Milonguero Nights Festival

vistgof vistgof at yandex.ru
Sun Apr 15 09:55:16 EDT 2007

Dear tango-friends

Here are last news about Milonguero Nights Festival in Moscow from 22 to 26 of August.

We have just finished negotiations with the owners of the hall where are going to organize milongas. It's a nice place in the center of the city, dancefloor is around 350 square meters, parquet floor, huge windows, air conditioning, stage... what else... the room is bigger than the dancefloor, hope it can suit the number of dancers we have.  we will have photos soon.

If you are planning to stay in Moscow with your friends and you dont' need a hotel, you could contact Alena from Ttravelmart agency and ask for the invitation. Invitation costs 35 euro. all information is on the web-page  http://www.travelmart.ru./contacts_eng.html   or you could just write to Alena -   info at travelmart.ru

we know that it is not easy to get a visa to Russia. And still we would like to see very much tangueros from abroad at the festival!
So, if you are purchasing Festival-3 package or bigger, we would like to offer a discount for those of you who has overcome the procedure of getting visa to Russia. When you will be paying for the package Festival-3 or bigger, we are offering to you a 35 euro discount.

Those of you who want to go to our festival but find hotel prices in Moscow too expensive please write to sasha at milonga.ru with the information about time when you would like to stay in Moscow. We will ask Russian tangueros to give you some place to stay during the festival in exchange for the opportunity to stay in your place.

There are aslo more news, you could find them at
http://festival.milonga.ru/eng/index/index.html

Cheers
Sasha