[Tango-A] NA-C: Denver - Julio Balmaceda and Corina de la Rosa Registration

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Sun Apr 15 04:44:25 EDT 2007

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

This is just a quick reminder that the registration deadline for the
master classes with Julio and Corina during the Denver Memorial Day
Milonguero Festival, May 22-28, 2007, are due on May 1, 2007.

Many thanks to everyone who has already registered! Your early
registrations help me create gender-balanced classes.  It is a very
difficult task because many dancers wait until the last minute.  The
gender balance is very important for these very special classes
because every dancers who participates should have a great experience
and a maximum opportunity for learning.

Currently, I have 5 hours left for private lessons with Corina and 6
hours with Julio.  If you are planning to arrive on Friday, I have a
couple of hours with both Julio and Corina that I have been holding
for visiting dancers.

If you need the registration materials, please let me know and I will
send them to you as an e-mail attachment.

Again, many thanks for the early registrations and for you incredible
enthusiasm and support!

My warmest regards,

Nina

Nina Pesochinsky