[Tango-A] NA-E: Halloween Costume Milonga in San Diego

Lee Sobo lsobo at eventstop.com
Sat Sep 16 16:29:13 EDT 2006

Spend a fall weekend in San Diego and join us for our annual Halloween Milonga at El Mundo del Tango, Sat. Oct. 28th. Prizes ($50 gift certificate to Donovan's Steak House) for the best Men's, Women's and Couple's costumes.

Join us at our all Argentine Tango school with a 3000 sq. ft. sprung wood dance floor and night club feel. Check out photos of last year's Costume milonga and all our events by checking out our web site at http://www.elmundodeltango.com.

Table reservations (prepaid will be accepted). Special DJ by Gabriel Sus.