[Tango-A] Buenos Aires & Iguazu Falls

Infusions Travel patricia at infusionstravel.com
Mon Sep 18 01:04:09 EDT 2006

Greetings Tangueros and Tangueras,
Come with me to Buenos Aires for our Third Annual trek to the FESTIVAL
BUENOS AIRES TANGO---this is the FREE festival the city organizes with free
classes, concerts by the best tango orchestras & singers, open-air street
milongas and much more!

This is a "non-tour" where you can take advantage of low group pricing,
having all travel details taken care of for you and receiving tons of
insider information about the milongas, privates and tango scene!  Several
group activities will also be available.

And this time, the trip includes a 2-night, 3-day excursion to Iguazu
Falls...one of the most breathtaking natural wonders of the world!!

Departure: February 20, 2007 from San Francisco (inquire about departures
from other US cities)
Package price per person based on double occupancy:
14-nights with Iguazu Falls: $2,345
12-nights without Iguazu: $1,895

Includes hotel & airfare, welcome dinner & tango show, airport transfers and
special discounts at tango stores.

Let me show you how to experience Buenos Aires like a local and how to
discover YOUR OWN Buenos Aires!!

Contact me at patricia at infusionstravel.com or 916-442-7191.  Don't delay as
spaces are limited.  More details at www.infusionstravel.com

Please also inquire about custom travel arrangements....you choose your
dates, the length of stay you want and your budget and I'll make your dream
come true!

Patricia Thaxter
Tanguera and Registered Travel Consultant
www.infusionstravel.com