[Tango-A] NA-E: Summer NY Tango Festival Ferry Photos

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Fri Oct 6 18:31:57 EDT 2006

Some festival photos are available on an unusual web page-- of the STATEN  ISLAND  FERRY!! We had a short milonga on the ferry, thanks to the cooperation of ferry personnel.

The link is http://www.siferry.com/Tango%20On%20The%20Ferry.htm

If for some reason the link doesn't work,
www.siferry.com
special events
tango on the ferry

Some of the captions are missing. I didn't want to hold back on the photos while the webmaster is fixing the problem.

Michael Ditkoff
Washington, DC
Wish I had that sultry sunshine in the photos instead of the today's clouds and rain