[Tango-A] NA-E: Toronto Milongas this week-end

Patricia Katz pkatz at trebnet.com
Fri Oct 6 19:35:36 EDT 2006

Toronto Milongas this Weekend, October 6 and October 8
www.torontoargentinetango.com
hotline:416-208-3848
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Milonga on Friday October 6
Paradiso
"for the love of tango"
 at The Dovercourt House, 2nd. floor, 805 Dovercourt Rd.
1.5 blocks north of Bloor ..... Ossington exit Bloor Subway
$10 includes class
Class: 8:30 - 9:30
Milonga: 9:30 till the wee hours
Strictly Cash Bar
new shipment of "Comme Il Faut" tanto shoes at our shoe boutique

Milonga on Sunday October 8
La Mariposa
milonga every other Sunday afternoon  from 5-10 pm

Dates: October 8 & October 22

*** Class before the milonga with Shemek from 5-6 pm***
Milonga from 6-10 pm

$10 Admission includes class and milonga
Fabulous smooth wood sprung floor
Cash Bar  ----  Treats

La Mariposa
The Dovercourt House, Main Ballroom
805 Dovercourt Rd.,(just 1.5 blocks north of Bloor, Ossington exit from Bloor subway)

new shipment of "Comme Il Faut" tanto shoes at our shoe boutique