[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC's Sun. at Esmeralda's, also think Halloween!!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 20:30:05 EDT 2006

ESMERALDA'S TANGO AND TAPAS  Sun. OCT. 8
At Session 73,  1st ave and 73rd, SW corner  (212 517 4445)

Dance 7:30 'til 11:00 (usually later)
The popular LEXA Rosean D.J.s !

6:00 milonga class with JEAN Fung who will help you learn to love the
milonga (the rhythm )
6:30- very beginner class with ME--just learn to listen to the music, walk
beautifully on your own balance (urgent for followers), pay attention to
your partner, forget learning 500 fancy steps and you will likely be a
pleasure on the dance floor (heed this, leaders!)

Classes Included in $10 admission
Doors open at 5:30 for great optional eats and drinks.

Esmeralda's is just a really special, truly friendly party filled with great
music and great dancers.

REMEMBER------
You must start preparing this very minute---crocheting your attractive
pirate outfit, weaving your hula skirt, your winning HATS, WIGS and totally
WEIRD HAIRDOOOOS for the WONDERFUL, DIZZY, DITZY HALLOWEEN PARTY ON SUN, OCT
29. IT IS THE 3rd. ANNUAL HALLOWEEN PARTY and THE 2nd ANNIVERSARY OF
ESMERALDA'S TANGO AND TAPAS.

As Esmeralda says: Be there or be cuadrado!

Note:
This incarnation of Esmeralda¹s started on an actual Halloween night as did
the original Esmeralda¹s Irregular Tango Party 10-11 years ago, beginning
after our first tango contingent in the Greenwich Village parade.  There is
to be another contingent this year. Will announce this when I get more info.

Lucille

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays