[Tango-A] NA-E: October: Annatina & Hernan's teaching and performing schedule, plus special Workshops and Milongas!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Thu Oct 5 15:24:09 EDT 2006

Dear Tangueros

Here our schedule of Classes, Performances, Milongas plus special Workshops!

Classes:

Sundays:
5-6pm:  Adv. Beginners (getting on the dance floor quickly, learning the
right style and technique from the beginning on)
6-7pm:  Intermediate/Advanced (more complicated figures, never losing the
essence, musicality and style)

Privates up on request
@
Champions Studio
257 West, 39 street,
11th floor, Studio 26

Series of Musicality Workshops:

Together with Tango Pianist Octavio Brunetti, I will be holding this special
formatted series of Musicality Workshops, unique in New York City!
Learning about the Tango music from a musician will expand your knowledge
tremendously, and at the same time we will put it in practice with special
designed exercises and figures. All levels welcome.

Series of 3 Workshops, each focusing on a different musical era:

Friday, Oct. 20th (Di Sarli, Calo)
Friday, Nov. 3rd (Pugliese, D’Arienzo)
Friday, Nov. 17th (Piazzolla)
all from 7.30-9.00pm

For more info, go to:
http://annatango.com/images/musicalityworkshopseries.jpg

Milongas:

“A media Luz”, our Friday Milonga at the wonderful spacious Pierre Dulaine
Dance Center is coming up! Reserve the date, only once a month!
 Next one:

Friday, October 13th,
from 9pm till 2 am!
Argentinean Wine and Buffet included!
More details will follow!

La Milonguita Ideal

Reopening for Winter time, first weekend in November!

Performances:

Sunday October 15th  7pm-10pm (Performance 8.00pm)
At the Fur Ball

Stepping Out Dance Studios
37 West 26th Street, 9th floor
(between 6th Ave & Broadway)

A benefit for Kitty Kind cat rescue to fund medical care for shelter cats.
Kittykind is a no-kill all volunteer animal shelter, adoption center and
rescue organization for homeless, abandoned and neglected cats in the NYC
area. We are a legal (501C3) non profit organization.  Because of the volume
of cats we serve and the fact that we never turn away the neediest cases,
our medical bills are very high.  All proceeds from the Fur Ball go towards
providing medical care to cats in our care. Read more about our inspiring
work at www.kittykind.org.

Sunday, October 29th

Performance at the wonderful Long Island Milonga! A great place to discover
outside of Manhattan!
Feel free to contact us about directions and details. Close to the City!

Hopefully we’ll see you on some of this occasions!

Annatina & Hernan
www.annatango.com