[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-E, NA-W: We happily announce our second pregnancy!!!

TAN14GO@aol.com TAN14GO at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 22:47:05 EST 2006

Dear Friends and Students,

With this e-mail we happily announce our second pregnancy to all of you!
We are 35 ½ weeks pregnant, and the due date for Lucio Di Falco is December
24th..  Yes it is a boy, due Christmas Eve which is very soon!!!

This pregnancy was not as easy as the first one and we decided to wait a
little before telling everybody so we apologies for not telling you all sooner.
Everything is fine now, and we are excitedly waiting for the holy arrival.   We’
ll keep you all updated.

Because of all the wonderful presents we received with Paloma’s pregnancy we
have most things we need for the baby.  There is no need for you to send us
anything.  However, if you are planning too please check our baby registry.

http://www.babiesrus.com/
Baby registry – Lucio Di Falco

Thank you very much for your wonderful support to our family.

Warmest regards and a Wonderful Holiday to you and all your families,

Carolina, Diego and Paloma Di Falco