[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Esmeralda's Nov 26

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 11:48:14 EST 2006

ESMERALDA'S TANGO AND TAPAS
Wishes you a happy Thanksgiving and invites you to join us
 THIS SUN. NOV. 26
At SESSION 73,  1st Ave and 73rd, SW corner  (212 517 4445)
DANCE UNTIL 11 OR LATER‹sometimes everyone just keeps going!

(By the way, I did not know who the masked Halloween guest was until 2 weeks
later! Thanks to Edy Selman who fooled us all  and stripped herself of mask
and more as she took it off last Sunday to Gypsy Rose Lee¹s stripper
music---a gen-u-wine class act.)

Jean Fung* teaches the MILONGA (the rhythm)  at 6:00---and guest DJ¹s for us
bringing her many year¹s of experience holding milongas in
Philadelphia---bringing tango notables to Philly before most of us knew the
words ³Argentine Tango²!
I¹ll teach beginners class at 6:30‹just walking, listening, connecting plus
learning the courtesies of the milonga.

Both classes included in $10 admission
Door opens at 5:30 for eats and drinks.

Special offer:
Served in the café only, 5:30 to 8 come for truly delicious, beautifully
served, and reasonably priced tapas and receive a free drink!!!
Please support our beloved restaurant/bar‹and all others which support
dancing!!!

See you this Sunday at a friendly Esmeralda¹s where there ain¹t no Œtude and
line of dance is acknowledged. (say about 90% of the time!).
Your host, Lucille

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays